Indian producer announces Jan PE prices to China
The producer lifted its offers by $20/ton for LLDPE to $1150/ton and by $15/ton for LDPE to $1185/ton CIF China, cash basis, respectively.
“We raised our offers for January as we think demand will pick up after the Chinese New Year,” the source noted.
Although the producer has raised its offers for new shipments, players continued to report import offers this week as low as $1170/ton for LDPE and $1120/ton for LLDPE film CIF China, cash.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Destocking activity sends Turkish PP, PE markets to multi-year lows
- Asia PET markets stay soft as supplies accumulate amid seasonal lull
- Price gap between PVC and HDPE pipe shrinks in Vietnam
- Spot C3 prices in Europe and Asia fall to new lows as supply lengthens
- European PE prices at a decade low, eroding demand for recycled grades
- US HDPE, LLDPE fall below $800 in Turkey; does further weakness lurk ahead?
- SE Asia’s import homo-PP market sinks to 3-and-a-half year low
- PVC market in China suffers larger declines than in India
- African PE markets hit historical lows on greater competition from US supply
- Italy’s PVC market takes a downward turn in Nov following ethylene