February PS deals settling with decreases in Europe
A distributor in the Netherlands stated that they sold West European PS with a €50/ton decrease from January. “Our supplier initially sought a €25/ton reduction, but they ultimately agreed to a €50/ton decrease after another West European producer agreed to a €50/ton price cut,” the distributor stated. A converter in Belgium reported purchasing West European PS with €50/ton reductions from last month. “Supply is steady while PS prices moved lower in line with softer costs. The outlook for March is unclear as European feedstock costs are holding mostly steady while spot styrene prices in Asia have regained some lost ground,” the buyer commented.
A distributor based in Germany said that their West European supplier agreed to an additional reduction of €30/ton after implementing a €50/ton decrease at the start of the month. “Demand is disappointing and this prompted our supplier to agree to a price reduction larger than the monomer decrease. We have no clear outlook for March yet,” the distributor stated. A distributor based in Switzerland reported concluding deals for West European PS with €50/ton decreases on the month. “We expect to see some price increases for March based on our past experience. PS demand is not bad these days,” the distributor added.
A converter based in Italy said that they purchased Pakistani and South Korean material from the import market while adding that they received offers for West, Central and Southern European PS with €30/ton declines. “Our European suppliers seem more flexible these days and we believe we could negotiate for the full €50/ton decline in the monomer contract if we were to place firm bids. However, we are covered for the next few months after sourcing some import cargoes and are not planning to make any additional purchases for now,” the buyer stated. Another Italian converter also reported receiving €30/ton decreases for various European origins while adding that they also received offers for Iranian PS on an ex-works Iran basis. “We are mulling over whether or not to purchase this month and will make our decision based on the strength of demand for our end products. HIPS supply is comfortable these days,” the buyer commented.
Thêm tin tức về nhựa miễn phíNhựa nhựa (PP, LDPE, LLDPE, HDPE, PVC, GPS, HIPS, PET, ABS), xu hướng thị trường polymer, và nhiều hơn nữa ...
- Giá propylene giao ngay Châu Á trở lại cao hơn so với ethylene lần đầu tiên kể từ năm 2013
- Giá LDPE, LLDPE nhập khẩu gần như trở lại ngang bằng với giá ethylene tại Trung Quốc
- Doanh nghiệp Thổ Nhĩ Kỳ dự báo sớm về thị trường PP, PE tháng Mười Một
- Sức mua yếu làm giảm ảnh hưởng của các nhà máy PVC đóng cửa tại Châu Âu
- Thị trường PP Trung Quốc khởi đầu mạnh mẽ sau nghỉ lễ
- Chênh lệch giá ethylene-naphtha Châu Á được thu hẹp xuống thấp nhất trong 3 năm
- Giá PVC nội địa sụt giảm tại Ấn Độ, Đông Nam Á
- Giá PE duy trì giảm trong tháng Mười tại Châu Phi, Trung Đông
- Liệu giá propylene tăng sẽ tác động đến PP Châu Âu?
- Người bán PE Mỹ tiếp tục hướng tới Đông Nam Á do chiến tranh thương mại với Trung Quốc leo thang